Updated: Oct 9, 2021
Success happens through repetition. Failure also happens through repetition. Therefore it's critically important that you REPEAT the habits of success to produce the results you want.
Let's talk more specifically about growing into your confident self.
What you're doing every single day is either bringing you closer to growing into your confident self or further and further away from growing into your confident self.
Here are 3 common things you may be doing to distance yourself from growing into your confident self:
1. Constantly comparing yourself to others
2. Living in the past and dwelling on the things that have gone wrong
3. Dwelling on negative feelings about yourself
But that's okay, because now that you know - we can begin implementing better success habits to repeat.
Here are 3 simple things you can do repeatedly to bring you closer and closer to growing into your confident self:
1. Put yourself first and take care of your needs
2. Be mindful and aware of how you're feeling
3. Practice self-compassion
If you're serious about growing into your confident self and you're ready to start moving in the right direction, text LIFE to 718-504-2192 to get on the wait list for the TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK PROGRAM